As a safe and clean establishment, we have implemented NEW policies to follow during these times. It is our responsibility to ensure that anyone that walks through our doors will be safe. Please follow these new procedures put in place for ultimate safety for our clients and staff:
NEW Client Appointment policies:
- All clients are required to wear a mask at all times. Only at the time of appointment if services are on the face area, only then can it be removed. If client doesn’t have a mask, we will sell medical ones at a cost of 3$. All proceeds will be donated to Women’s Shelters Canada.
- We have updated our payment processing machine to TAP up to 250$. If pin pad is used, we will disinfect after EVERY transaction.
- All common areas will be disinfected (reception, doorknobs, washrooms, lobby) after EACH client.
- We have added an Acrylic Screen at the reception desk for optimal protection at the time of transactions.
- All sheets have been removed from treatment tables for other services except facial treatments. For facial treatments, ALL sheets will be changed after EVERY client (this is already a procedure that we do.) We still want you to feel comfortable when you will be laying down to relax for an hour or two.
- All our staff will be wearing masks, visors and aprons during the times of services. Gloves are already worn during appointment times. We will change our masks, disinfect our goggles and aprons after every client.
- We have added extra time in between appointments to ensure that we thoroughly disinfect the common areas. PLEASE be understanding if we can’t fit you in for an appointment, as we need to ensure ultimate safety and cleanliness in between appointments. We will be limiting the amount of staff working at the same time, as well as the amount of clients allowed inside at the same time.
- We will not be offering any water or tea refreshments, please bring your own water bottle if ever you think you will need some.
- All your personal items will remain WITH YOU at all times. This includes, jackets, purses and other items.
- Staff will always to wash their hands thoroughly (AS USUAL) as they enter the treatment rooms.
About our cleaning and disinfecting schedule:
- Please arrive ON time for your appointment. If you come early, we will ask you to wait in the vestibule where we have a designated seat for you. If the seat is already filled, we will ask you to wait in your car or outside until we are ready for you. The seat in disinfected after the client leaves the chair.
- During these times, we ask you to please not use your phone within our establishment during your appointment.
- A consent form have to be signed prior to your appointment: COVID19 Emergency Consent Form (it will be sent out to our client as soon as we resume operations.)
- A credit card number will now be required to secure your bookings to facilitate payment processing at the time of appointment. It will be part of the COVID-19 Consent Form and will be sent out to you prior to your appointment. It will be done electronically.
- If your have traveled outside of Canada close to your appointment date, please make sure that you’ve been in self isolation in the last 14 days before your scheduled appointment.
- You MUST use the hand sanitizer offered at the entrance before entering the reception.
- Please come ALONE to your appointment. We are minimizing contact between clients, so please do not come with a friend, unless you medically need assistance.
- If you have any cold symptoms, or anything close to COVID19 symptoms, we love you, but PLEASE reschedule your appointment as we will be forced to turn you around for another appointment date.
- Please DO NOT touch the retail product area. Testers have been removed for the time being. Only staff is allowed to touch the products needed for any purchases.
- NO GATHERING will be allow in the reception area. We want to limit “in between” client contact.
- Walk-ins will not be allowed at this time. If you need to pick up a product order, we will notify you and send you an appointment time. We’ll make this as easy as possible for both you and us.
We want to take the time to thank you for being understanding of these new policies. Just like you, we are adjusting to this new lifestyle, but we will make sure that your visit will be as close as possible to the “good old days”.
We CAN’T WAIT to see you all again! We’ll still have the same smile and welcoming attitude as per usual 🙂