Ever heard about LED (Light-emitting diode) therapy? Sounds kind of weird right? Well, it’s actually a treatment that combines the effect of light energy. It has 4 specific wavelengths – each well absorbed by skin tissue – proven to provide extraordinary therapeutic and repairing effects. Here are a few benefits:
- The LumiFacial focuses on nagging skin conditions such as:
- Acne prone skin
- Redness and Couperose skin
- Pigmentation problems
2. Why is light so important? It combines the interaction of 4 different lights:
- Blue light at 470nm (nanometers) improves acne prone skin through its purifying and antibacterial properties;
- Green light at 525 nm reduces pigmentation by penetrating into the basal layers;
- Yellow light at 590nm treats redness and is also used for its soothing, draining and detoxifying properties. Absorbed by the body fluids, it improves the lymph and blood circulatory system;
- Red light at 640nm increases collagen production fivefold in the skin, triggering repair mechanisms and stimulating fibroblast cells and cell growth.
Each color is photo-modulated, in a pulsed or constant mode, insuring specific focus and delivery of the correct light at the location of the problem. After the treatment, the unit shuts of by itself, freeing the clinical esthetician to provide other services for the client. The Soli-Tone is powered by extreme Super-Luminous LEDs which are more powerful and higher quality light sources tha regular LEDs.
3. There are 8 different programs to choose from, depending on your skin’s needs: photo-rejuvenation, aging skin, redness and more. From the combination of selected lights, results are optimized. Each color application supplements the effects of the other used during the course of each treatment leading to a further amplification of these successful photo-modulation procedures.
4. The LED therapy can be added to any kind of facial. Even if you don’t have a skin condition, it leaves your skin with a healthy glow. The perfect combination is to do a microdermabrasion first and complete with a LED panel. It calms the skin down, and diminished the redness.
This treatment is suitable for anyone and doesn’t break the bank! Book your consultation today!
Copyright © 2019, Meta Esthétique Studio Limited
Content found on metaesthetique.com/weekly-blog, including all texts, images or other formats were created for informational purposes only. The content is not intended to substitute a professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your health care professional with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.