Have you ever bought a product and (for some reason) forgot about it and magically remembered that you had it hanging around your skincare drawer – then you’re trying to see if you can still use it? This can happen to the best of us (even myself!), but keep in mind that there’s a few things you need to consider if you haven’t used a product in a long time:
- Question yourself WHY you haven’t used it
- Where is the expiry date? You may not find one IF it’s not a sunscreen.
- Has the consistency changed or the odor?
I will teach you the following:
- Expiry date – is it a hoax?
- Tips to keep the longest life out of your product
Thanks for your kind listening ears, always
Are you loving our services and/or weekly podcast topics? We would love for you to review us on our iTunes page and/or Google page – every 20 reviews we get, we will do a giveaway on IG for a 25$ Gift certificate eligible towards a purchase or service with us!
Connect with Meta: